Tuesday, September 20, 2011

What sleep deprivation does to you...the wedding edition (take 3)

This is becoming a bit of a ritual with me, but there are lots of things that sleep deprivation does to my brain!  So...this past weekend we were up in Montana for Mike's cousin's wedding.  Both kids were bunking in our room, which I'm not sure or not if it made our general lack of sleep deprivation worse or not.  Anyway, here's some of the things I did as a result:

1.  Put underwear on...inside out...The sad part of that was that I didn't realize it until I had already gone to the bathroom twice.

2.  Completely lost track of both of my children at the same time.  That probably had more to do with the venue though :)

3.  Forgotten to take medication and also forgotten to give (or whether I had given) my youngest his medication.

I'd actually remember more, but I'm still running on fumes this week!  I can barely remember what I was planning on doing for my next blog post (but I just remembered...so I'll finish this one up so I don't forget again!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment!