Friday, September 2, 2011

Things I want to do...

I type this as I sit here, wasting time, essentially, playing games on Facebook and Google +. But every night I think of all of the things that I want to do. And they don't get done, even when I have the "time".

Blogging is one of them! So how do I combat this...by doing an entry about the things I should be doing!

Work nonwithstanding, there are a few leisure time projects that I've been wanting to spend time on. It's not like I don't have the time after the kids go to bed, but rather that I'm tired, which tanks my motivation and it's just all down-hill from there! I set out with the best of intentions just about every evening, but playing the Sims Social or Bejeweled or some other game is just too easy to get sucked in to.

Task one that I wish I would do...the kids baby books! Geez, Daniel is three years old and I STILL haven't finished. At this rate, I'll have two more kids before any of them get done. I also am kicking myself for just not doing them because I have several offers for free bound photobooks.

Task two...working on a website. Okay, so I suppose that goes along with blogging, but just getting everything organized would be nice. With regards to that, I wish that I would keep better tabs on where I have everything, so I can really put it all together at some point.

Three...another thing that has lacked since children...crafty things like cross stitch. I had Daniel's name and birth stats started while we were in the hospital (the 2nd time around) with him, and I don't think I got past the letter D (hahaha!). I think it would be awesome to be able to make the boys some blankets too...I really got into that WAY before they were born.

Those are the three that come to mind. But I swear, I am JUST THAT TIRED. It zaps you to the point that even leisure time activities are hard to get motivated to do. And I enjoy those activities. What is with me?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment!