Friday, August 10, 2012

Picking Up on Posting!

After quite an absence (3 1/2 months, from what I can see!), I'm ready to pick this blogging thing up again!  I've had so many things that I've wanted to get out there, but literally no time to do it.  So no time like the present.

One unfortunate thing is that I've done a poor job of keeping track of articles that I've come across and I thought might bear repeating.  I'm bad for bookmarking, and if my computer shuts down, it takes all the tabs with it (provided Chrome doesn't recover it for me).  But I did bookmark some, and some I'll just write a little description of here in the event that I find it again.

So here they are:

1.  Topic:  Pregnant and pushed out of a job.
2.  Topic:  Having your children with you at the office (encouraged by your employer!)
3.  Membership:  National Post-doctoral Association
4.  Interesting News:  Fetal cells found in mothers
5.  Topic:  Maternity Leave in America

My other reason for starting to pick up blogging again is that I will soon be traveling down the path of hopefully becoming a pregnant post-doc again!  Imagine that...blogging about being a pregnant post-doc while actually being one this time!

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment!